The Digital Education Revolution (NSSCF) funding provides for a large number of computers in schools, many studies have shown that professional development is a critical component in any plan to use ICT successfully to improve learning.
Atomic Learning provide online Professional Development and support resources which are affordable and effective and are used by hundreds of schools and many universities in Australia.
• Online PD for all staff to use ICT more effectively to improve learning.
• Online software training for teachers, students and parents in almost every programme you use.
• Ready to use projects using ICT effectively in all areas of the curriculum.
• A wide range of tutorials and workshops on Web 2.0 tools including Blogs, Wikis and Podcasts.
As a Gold Sponsor and supplier of quality Professional Development, Atomic Learning, have generously offered the following major prizes:
• 5 one-year school site licences valued at up to $2,000 each
• 20 individual annual licences a total value of $2,500
Visit Atomic Learning at booths 44 and 45 in the Exhibition Area of the ACEC'08 Conference.