Global Summit 2006: Technology Connected Futures
17-19 October 2006
The 2006 Global Summit for education & training leaders, thinkers and teachers will promote the strategic development of technology connected futures. Hosted by education.au limited, it follows on from the very successful and prophetic Global Summit of 2002. This year¹s Summit will once again provide a forum for the sharing of information, ideas and experiences, as well as offering the opportunity to establish a network of international alliances to address issues of common concern for the future.
Debate and discussion will be organised around the themes of
· Elearning in education and training
· Careers in a connected environment
· Designing educational web services
· Understanding transformation in education
· Emerging trends in a connected world.