Our teachers are now available to visit your school onsite to deliver training relevant to your skill level, your curriculum, your schedule and your IT needs. Let us know what you need and we'll tailor a course to suit. Alternatively give us a call and we can customise a training package based on our experience and your requirements. We will pre-assess all staff and will provide you with a professional development plan that suits your needs. You may like a trainer onsite one day a week for a term; or you may like to schedule 1 hour sessions throughout the day where teachers can opt in and out. We can run sessions in school holidays or co-ordinate your Staff Development Days.
“The workshop was fantastic! We will be
able to present more interesting lessons.”
Virginia Latta, Principal, Seven Hills Public School
Your training sessions may include applications such as:-
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access - all utilising curriculum based content with current subject matter examples.
- Microsoft Photo Story 3 M
- Microsoft Producer
- Microsoft Movie Maker
- Microsoft Encoder
- Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver
- Building a school website or intranet
- Creating Visual Basic applications
- Creating web quests
- Creating interactive projects