Conference Partnerships strengthen ACEC 2006
Mutually beneficial partnerships between ACEC 2006 and professional groups provide an opportunity to strengthen the ACEC 2006 conference and jointly pursue the goals of all associations in the ICTs in Education domain.
ACEC 2006 welcomes any potential partners to the conference who believe involvement in ACEC 2006 will strengthen their organisation.
Partners to the conference agree to
- Use the conference as an opportunity for strategic meetings and events
- Promote the conference to potential speakers and delegates, so the partner is represented in real ways in the conference program and events
- Contribute ideas to the conference design, so the program and activities meet the needs of members and associates of the partners
- Promote the conference and
- Join in the conference spirit
- Endorse and recommend the conference
ACEC 2006 will
- recognise the contributions of partners on the conference website, publications and during the event
- recognise the speakers organised and represented by the partner in the conference program
- provide venues for meetings
Other conditions have been individually negotiated with partners.
0414 813 491
0437 633 508